Julius Berger vacancy for Production Manager (m/w) – Furniture Production » Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, a leading construction company, is recruiting for Production Manager (m/w) – Furniture Production . The position role includes, but is not limited to, managing and controlling of the entire production. The ideal candidate should haven successfully completed training as an engineer, wood technician or joiner work experience.
Julius Berger Job Vacancy for Production Manager (m/w) – Furniture Production …
Job Title: Production Manager (m/w) – Furniture Production.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Management and control of the entire production
- CNC programming
- employee responsibility
- quality control
- material orders
- Optimization of production processes
- Successfully completed training as an engineer, wood technician or joiner work experience
- Good English knowledge
- Experience with the work within an ERP system (preferably with the industry program Kuhnle)
- Experience with CAD drawing programs (preferably Auto CAD or Palette CAD)
- Knowledge in the field of CNC programming and CNC machining (preferably NC-Hops and NC-Studio)
- A performance-based compensation with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced team in an international environment
- Free, furnished accommodation in corporate camps
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Would you like to support us in this demanding task in a challenging environment? Then convince us. We look forward to receiving your complete application with details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.