Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Vendor Operations Associate …
Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Vendor Operations Associate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, being responsible for managing vendor’s order process and other ad-hoc activities as it relates to vendor’s support. The ideal candidate should possess minimum 5 years of experience in Order Management processing and analysis.
Job Title: Vendor Operations Associate.
Job Location: Lagos
- You will be responsible for managing vendor’s order process, account maintenance, shipping management, fill rate related processes and other ad-hoc activities as it relates to vendor’s support.
- Track order fulfillment timeline variances, identify failures and missed SLAs, and provide detail on root causes and trends.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement related to timely transfer of goods, inventory management relative to order fulfillment lapses, and chargebacks/fines due to failed vendor compliance.
- Actively engages with supply chain vendors through phone and e-mail to ensure on time delivery
- Review all pending order activity against known inventory shortages. Update estimated ship dates and notify customers as needed.
- Monitor, research, and resolve chargebacks resulting from missed SLAs and process/system failures.
- Support shipping activities such as determination of product receipt, allocations, pick / pack, invoicing and tracking
- Alert leadership to potential order management issues or risks (i.e. fill rate issues, potential missed ship dates, non-compliance disputes, critical situations that erode relationship with customer/Sales Team)
- Oversee the new account opening process including obtaining the proper approvals, oversight on compliance regulations, managing vendor agreements, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are informed and updated on progress of account opening
- Return processing for customers; Liaising with customer, A/R, credit, sales and distribution centers to resolve returns related issues
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Order Management processing and analysis.
- Strong systems/computer knowledge, Microsoft Office Suite, Business Objects and/or Business Intelligence.
- Able to process through complex order management systems.
- Must have the ability to work independently and solve problems on orders by partnering with key stakeholders and analyzing the order file to make accurate decisions on execution.
- Able to follow defined processes and relay information to Specialists, Order Management partners as well to make day-to-day order management decisions regarding allocation and delivery of the product.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply