JUPEB Job Vacancy for Assistant Test Officer in Lagos .
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is recruiting for Graduate Assistant Test Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, interacting with examination Supervisors, Invigilators and other Officials as required. The ideal candidate should possess a Masters Degree is required in any of the subjects: Mathematics, Geography and Government.
Job Title: Assistant Test Officer.
Job Location: Lagos
- Liaison with test developers, moderators and coordinators
- Support of test delivery processes as required
- Interaction with examination Supervisors, Invigilators and other Officials as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & CEO.
- A minimum qualification of a Masters Degree is required in any of the subjects: Mathematics, Geography and Government.
Applicants must have at least:
- A minimum of one year post qualification experience is required.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your application and CV addressed to the “Registrar & Chief Executive Officer”, via: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,
TAGGED: JUPEB Jobs
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.