The Lagos State Government through the state’s scholarship board has approved the payment of bursary to its indigenes studying in Nigerian Law School and Maritime Academy, Oron, Akwa Ibom State.
A statement signed by the Director, Lagos State Scholarship Board, Mrs Omauton Yetunde Jegede, directed all concerned beneficiaries to visit the board’s office for documentation in order to collect their bursary.
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
- NOUN Extends Courses and Examinations Registration Deadline
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Pre-NCE Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Gombe Basic Midwifery Admission List
A total of 192 indigenes of the state studying in Nigerian Law School and six in Maritime Academy, Oron, Akwa Ibom State will be given N200,000 each, which comes to about N39,600,000.