Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE post UTME screening exercise modalities and procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session. No further post-UTME test is required, screening is strictly online.
The Admissions Committee at its meeting held on 18th August, 2020 approved that the 2020/2021 screening exercise for admission should be fully online due to the challenges of the covid-19 pandemic.
Therefore, all candidates seeking admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education must remain at home as the screening is conducted.
The following modalities will be followed:
- No further post-UTME test is required. JAMB UTME will be used as 100% score for all candidates. Direct Entry candidates will also be screened with their uploaded documents.
- Candidates’ data as provided through JAMB Central Admission Processing System which has also been uploaded to the university portal will be carefully screened for admission processing.
- Candidates who did not rank well but scored high during the JAMB Unified Tertiary Examination (UTME) will be notified for change of course to enable the Admissions Unit process their admission. The ranking implies that candidates must have the required UTME and O’level combinations as outlined in the JAMB Integrated Brochure and Syllabus System (IBASS).
Action sought for all candidates:
- Candidates are advised to regularly monitor their admission online on JAMB portal to effect necessary changes that will be required. The changes could include:
- Candidates may be required to effect change of course in JAMB portal for a proper ranking within a given period.
- Candidates may also be required to make certain data corrections within a given period.
- Affected candidates will be contacted through secured text message notification. The information must be confirmed on the university social media pages and the website. Candidates, parents and guardians are advised to regularly visit the university website and social media pages for vital information. The university will not be responsible for any act of deception or scam on the candidates, parents and guardians if the advice is not fully followed. It is believed that candidates used their personal phone numbers during the registration for the screening exercise as no duplicate phone number is allowed by the university portal.
- Candidates with O’level Awaiting Result: Online screening will be conducted for candidates with O’level awaiting result when such results are available and uploaded on JAMB and university portals. Therefore, candidates with awaiting result should not panic as a new date will be fixed for their screening.
- The online Screening Exercise is scheduled to commence on Monday 14th September and end on 22nd September, 2020.
- A new date for the screening of candidates with awaiting result will be communicated in due course.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!