NECC Kaduna Diploma in Audiology Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, School of Audiology, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Diploma in Audiology programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for NECC Kaduna Diploma in Audiology Admission Form below.
- National Ear Care Centre (NECC) Kaduna School of Health Information Management Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- National Ear Care Centre (NECC) Kaduna Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
Admission to the Diploma in Audiology Program at the National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, School of Audiology, is open to individuals who meet the required qualifications.
NECC Kaduna Diploma in Audiology Admission Requirements & Course Duration
Candidates seeking admission into the program must:
- Possess SSCE/WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) Credit passes in not more than two sittings which should include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and any one relevant Science subject. A combination of Certificates from two (2) different examination bodies, such as SSCE/WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB, is accepted.
COURSE DURATION: 24 Calendar Months (2 years)
NECC Kaduna Diploma in Audiology Admission Conditions
- Selection of Candidates will be based on academic qualifications, performance at the entrance examination and oral interview, which will be conducted at the conference hall of the National Ear Centre, Kaduna. (Date of the entrance examination will be communicated later)
How to Apply for NECC Kaduna Diploma in Audiology Admission Form
Interested candidates are to generate (RRR) and pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (10,000.00k) in any Commercial bank and submit their RRR receipt in the Center’s account office and obtain their cash receipt. The cash receipt will be submitted to the Coordinator’s office for the forms.
The forms are on sale from 1st August to 30th September 2022. Completed forms together with copies of credentials should be returned to the Coordinator, School of Audiology, National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna.
Only Candidates who are successful in the entrance examination will be admitted.
For further enquires, contact: 08037472320/08082797269 08133628615/07032135140
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates