The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment application form (www.nisrecruitment.org.ng) for the year 2017 is out. This application is absolutely free!
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment for the year 2017 is on, INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
Positions Available in the Nigeria Immigration Service & Specific Requirements.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment General Requirements.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigeria Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK. THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
Computer Based Test: There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date: 3rd July, 2017.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!