Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is currently accepting applications from eligible Nigerians for its 2020 recruitment exercise. See the requirements and how to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Jobs below. This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment for the year 2020 is on, INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
Positions Available in the Nigeria Immigration Service & Specific Requirements
- Superintendent Cadre – The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
- Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06 General Duty: Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND froma recognized institution.
- Assistant Cadre – The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more thn 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment General Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
- Applicants with any of the Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Superintendent Cadre – Apply Here
Inspectorate Cadre – Apply Here
Assistant Cadre – Apply Here
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Computer Based Test: There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date: 10th April, 2020..