Nigeria Maritime University, NMU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, First Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NMU Admission List
Currently, you can only access your NMU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NMU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) first degree programmes are advised to:
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.