Nigeria Maritime University, NMU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, First Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NMU Admission List.
Currently, you can access your NMU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NMU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!