National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL Orthopaedic Health Assistant School admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session.
- NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Post UTME Form
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Graduates Internship
- FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada Admission List
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission List
- OAU Teaching Hospital School of Health Information Management [SHIM] Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Orthopaedic Health Assistant School (Orthopaedic Plaster Technique Course) at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
National Orthopaedic Hospital Lagos Orthopaedic Plaster Technique Course – Entry Qualification.
Prospective candidates should possess a minimum of five (5) ordinary level (O/L) Credits at GCE, SSCE, WASC or NECO Examination in the following subjects at not more than two sittings:
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics
- Credit in two Science subjects and any other subject
National Orthopaedic Hospital Lagos Orthopaedic Plaster Technique Course – Method of Application.
- DIRECT APPLICATION
Application Forms can be obtained from
THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
after payment of non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N2,500:00) payable to National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Lagos – ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC Account No: 0024596112. Name: ACCESS GENERAL.
- ON-LINE APPLICATION:
Download form from http://www.nohilagos.org.ng/, fill and attach by sending it to email@example.com.
National Orthopaedic Hospital Lagos Orthopaedic Plaster Technique Course – Accommodation .
Limited Hostel Accommodation is available to candidates from outside Lagos State.
National Orthopaedic Hospital Lagos Orthopaedic Plaster Technique Course – Closing & Interview Dates.
Completed Application must be submitted on or before 10th July, 2015.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATES: Entrance Examination and Interview will take place on 20th and 21st July, 2015.
VENUE: NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, CONFERENCE HALL.