UPDATE: Nasarawa State University, Keffi post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE.
Only candidates candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY) and scored the required Minimum National Cut- off Point of 170 and above for the 2017 UTME and Lower Credit for Direct Entry to POST- UTME/DE Screening Test.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME or Direct Entry Screening.
1. Evidence of payment of N2,500.00 (2000 being screening fee and 500 being bank administrative charges) for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using REMITA payment platform in any branch (Note: Candidates are to come along with their RRR Print out from the bank for confirmation). All payment must be done 48 hours before the expected date of screening.
2. Writing Materials including JAMB calculator; and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.
NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise Schedule/Timetable.
The exercise is scheduled to hold by 9:00am on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/programmes are listed.
- For Faculties of Law/Arts and Education; the exercise holds on Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017.
- For Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural & Applied Sciences; the exercise holds on Wednesday, 4th October, 2017.
- For Faculties of Administration and Agriculture; the exercise holds on Thursday, 5th October, 2017.
NOTE: All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture are to report at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi-Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates indicated above.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!