The list of UTME and direct entry candidates offered admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, First Degree programmes is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status on the school website and JAMB website.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State, 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list is now available on the school website and Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
How to Check OAU Admission List.
How to check on OAU website:
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2018.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Successfully admitted? If yes, proceed to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- OAU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
- OAU Fresh Students Registration And Screening Procedure.
- OAU School Fees Schedule.
- OAU Academic Calendar.
How to check on JAMB website:
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OAU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!