The names of UTME and direct entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, First Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out. See how to check the OAU admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State, 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list is now available on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
How to Check OAU Admission List
Currently, OAU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) first degree programmes are advised to:
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the OAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.