The names of UTME and direct entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, First Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are out. See how to check OAU admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State, 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list is now available on the school website and Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
How to Check OAU Admission List.
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- OAU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
- OAU Fresh Students Registration And Screening Procedure.
- OAU School Fees Schedule.
- OAU Academic Calendar.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OAU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!