OOU Admission List for 2022/2023 Session | 1st & 2nd Batch
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- The 1st and 2nd lists of candidates admitted into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session have been released.
- Candidates that participated in the OOU, Ago Iwoye, post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online for FREE!
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, has announced the release of the 1st and 2nd batch admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the post-UTME screening exercise and applied for Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How to Check OOU Admission List Online
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
NOTE: All first batch candidates admitted for the 2022/2023 session must urgently complete their registration online. Failure to register and pay required fees by March 27th, 2023, will result in forfeiture of their spot to other candidates.
Candidates successfully admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your OOU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
See also: OOU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure 2022/2023.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the OOU admission list.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates