OOU Admission List is Out: The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session first, second and third batch admission lists. Candidates that participated in the OOU, Ago Iwoye, post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online for FREE!
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, has announced the release of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How to Check OOU Admission List Online
Follow the simple procedure outlined below to Check OOU Admission List online:
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) first degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
See also: OOU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure 2020/2021.
You can also follow the procedure outline below to check your OOU admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the OOU admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.