Osun State Government is currently recruiting for teachers to fill its Basic and Post-Basic Schools. See the requirements and how to apply for Osun State government teaching jobs below.
The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency. Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola has approved-in-Council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools in the State. Consequent upon this, the State’s Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the disciplines outlined below:
- English Language,
- Humanities and
- Social Sciences
Osun State Government Teachers Recruitment Requirements.
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND + PGDE
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
- WASSCENECO-SSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sittings)
- Any additional relevant qualifications; waivers could be given to core Science subjects for Candidates pursuing post-graduate diploma in an Education programme.
- A recent Passport Photograph (compulsory)
- Functional Mobile Phone line (compulsory)
- A functional email address (compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document.
- Attestation from 2 Referees. one of which must be from the Higher Institution attended
- A good identification (compulsory) such as one of: National ID Card, Voter Card, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
How to Apply for Osun State Government Teachers Recruitment.
- Visit the Osun State Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo with copies of your credentials and other additional requirements as stated above.
- Buy application PIN (for N3000.00) to be used for online registration
- Then, visit osun.csm.ng
- Log in with the PIN purchased and fill the basic application form.
- Preview the application, submit and print the completed application for reference.
- With the look of the application slip, candidates will be informed of the next stage of the application processes.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!