Osun State Government is currently recruiting for teachers to fill its Basic and Post-Basic Schools. See the requirements and how to apply for Osun State government teaching jobs below.
The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency. Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola has approved-in-Council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools in the State. Consequent upon this, the State’s Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the disciplines outlined below:
- English Language,
- Humanities and
- Social Sciences
Osun State Government Teachers Recruitment Requirements
- Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND + PGDE
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
- WASSCENECO-SSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade II (not more than two (2) sittings)
- Any additional relevant qualifications; waivers could be given to core Science subjects for Candidates pursuing post-graduate diploma in an Education programme.
In addition to the above, prospective candidate must also possess the following:
- A recent Passport Photograph (compulsory)
- Functional Mobile Phone line (compulsory)
- A functional email address (compulsory)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation (compulsory)
- Birth Certificate or a Court Declaration of Age document.
- Attestation from 2 Referees. one of which must be from the Higher Institution attended
- A good identification (compulsory) such as one of: National ID Card, Voter Card, International passport or National Drivers Licence.
How to Apply for Osun State Government Teachers Recruitment
- Visit the Osun State Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo with copies of your credentials and other additional requirements as stated above.
- Buy application PIN (for N3000.00) to be used for online registration
- Then, visit osun.csm.ng
- Log in with the PIN purchased and fill the basic application form.
- Preview the application, submit and print the completed application for reference.
- With the look of the application slip, candidates will be informed of the next stage of the application processes.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.