Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, University of Ibadan Degree returning students important Notice for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The management of the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) has released the school fees payment procedure and resumption date for the returning students of the institution for the 2014/2015 academic session.
- Resumption date for all Returning Students is Monday, 17th November, 2014.
- Returning students (200, 300 and 400 levels) are to make all their payments at any branch of the Enterprise Bank ahead of resumption.
- The deadline for payment and Registration is Monday, 28th November, 2014. Late registration attracts Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) penalty which shall be enforced on student(s).
- Returning students who gained admission through Direct Entry are expected to contact their NCE Institutions for their Academic Transcript and produce the Transcript before the end of 1st semester the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
The school Fees is payable to: BANK – ENTERPRISE BANK
A/C Name – FCES/UI DEGREE SCH. FEES ACCOUNT
A/C NO – 1400030679
Payable to: BANK – ENTERPRISE BANK
A/C Name – FCES/UI UTILITIES ACCOUNT
A/C NO – 1400037757
SUMMARY OF FEES
1) 200 level – N58,000.00
2) 300 level – N68,000.00 (including Teaching practice fee)
3) 400 level – N68,000.00 (including Teaching practice fee)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!