The Paul University management, Awka (PAU), is now selling application forms for its Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Paul University post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the UTME & Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Degree Programme for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Paul University Degree Courses
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences:
|Pure and Industrial Physics
|Computer Science and Information Technology
||(i) Computer Science
(ii) Information Technology
FACULTY OF ARTS
|History and International Relations
||History and International Relations
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|Banking and Finance
||(ii) Banking and Finance
||(iii) Business Administration
|Management and Entrepreneurial Studies
||(iv) Management and Entrepreneurial Studies
|Sociology and Psychology
||(v)Sociology and Psychology
||(vii) Public Administration
Paul University Post UTME Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc.) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following banks, make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) application fees, and collect his/her payment teller.
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC
||Paul University, Awka
|(2) Access Bank PLC
||Paul University, Awka
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she states the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their telephone number and email address, as these will be used to communicate to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if the email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit PAU’s website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. The candidate who opts to use ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Programmes/Courses: 0806-139-3949, 0803-339-2089
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0906-192-8360
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.