Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY HRDC programmes admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
The sales of the Plateau State Polytechnic, Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC) programmes admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
PlaPoly HRDC Available Programmes.
The following are the Courses run by the Centre:
- Diploma in Accounts and Audit (Morning/Evening)
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Conflict Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Management Studies
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Production Management
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
PlaPoly HRDC Admission Requirements.
- Candidates applying for Diploma in Management Courses, Accounts and Audit, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Production Management, Management Studies, Purchasing and Supply and Human Resource Management must possess, at least, three credits in Social Science subjects, including Mathematics and, at least, a pass in English Language.
- Candidates applying for Diploma in Public Administration, Mass Communication, Conflict Management and Peace studies, must possess, at least, three credits in Social Sciences subjects including, English Language
PlaPoly HRDC Admission – How to Apply.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!