In accordance with his transparency and accountability principles, the Commandant, Nigeria Police Academy, Assistant Inspector General of Police, Ahmad Abdurrahman, psc (+) mni, wishes to inform candidates with genuine complaints of disqualification on the ground of height in the recently concluded Physical Features Screening Exercise in the thirty-six (36) State Police Command Headquarters and Federal Capital Territory, Police Command Headquarters, Abuja to report at the Academy on 16th November, 2022, at about 0700 hrs., with the prove of disqualification on the basis of height to be re-screened physically.
on the same date.
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Resumption Date
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) CBT Screening
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applicants should be aware that only those who have received notification of exclusion due to height will be admitted to the Academy for the Physical Features Screening.
Applicant who meets the authorised height limit will be recommended for the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Medical Exam on the same date.