Petroleum Training Institute, PTI school fees schedule for new/returning ND and HND students for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the returning and newly admitted students of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun that the management of the institution has released the amount payable as school fees for the 2017/2018 academic session.
PTI School Fees Schedule.
PTI School Fees for Returning Students – NDII & HNDII.
|S/N||ITEMS|| ND 11|
| H ND 11|
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI School Fees for Fresh Students.
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
How to Pay PTI School Fees.
- Verify your admission status
- login as a student by clicking on the Students link
- Enter your login credentials and click login
- This will take you to a page to generate the RRR code for school fees
- Take the printout of the page to any bank for payment
- Return to the accounts dept to exchange the bank teller with a school fees receipt
- Then proceed with your online course registration to complete the process