Rivers State Polytechnic post UTME application form for the 2014/2015 academic session admission exercise is out.
Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY), Bori, invites application from suitably qualified candidates to apply for it National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes admission exercise for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for RIVPOLY Post UTME
Only candidates that made Rivers State Polytechnic their institution of choice and scored 150 and above in the last UTME are qualified to apply for the screening exercise.
You may also like: Rivers Polytechnic HND & Pre-ND Admission Forms – 2014/15
Rivers State Polytechnic Post UTME Application Method
1. Eligible candidates should proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N16, 300 (N15, 000 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). Candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
2. After making the payment, bank shall issue a receipt with Confirmation Number to candidate.
3. Now go to Rivers State Polytechnic post UTME registration portal at http://portal.rivpolybori.edu.ng/adm_act_process/ and do the following:
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into a box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
4. On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
5. Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can login again to make any observed correction. Log out.
6. You will be contacted in due course if successful.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!