Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 for Young Leaders
Last updated on
Schwarzman Scholars Program is calling for applications from young leaders from all regions and sectors of the globe. The deadline for the submission of applications is September 20, 2022.
Schwarzman Scholars are chosen from a pool of excellent individuals from around the world. Prospective Scholars must exhibit academic proficiency, great results in their field, and exceptional leadership abilities. Their cohort of global leaders shows the world’s diversity, energy, and promise. Schwarzman Scholars welcome the opportunity to learn about various cultures, viewpoints, and opinions. Candidates who are most qualified to satisfy the program’s high expectations must succeed in the following areas:
- LEADERSHIP ABILITIES
- EXEMPLARY CHARACTER & INTEGRITY
- ACADEMIC APTITUDE & INTELLECTUAL ABILITY
- EMPATHY & INTERCULTURAL COMPETENCY
- OPEN MINDEDNESS
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
Schwarzman Scholars brings together a varied cohort of young leaders from all areas and industries of the world who embrace each other’s diversity while collaborating on a common goal.
Interactions with foreign ministers, political leaders, cultural giants, and entrepreneurs provide Schwarzman Scholars with a world-class education.
Schwarzman Scholars Program Benefits
The students selected to become Schwarzman Scholars will receive a comprehensive scholarship. It will include:
- Tuition & Fees
- Room & Board
- In-country Study Tour
- Travel to and from Beijing
- Books & Supplies
- Health insurance
- Stipend for personal expenses
Schwarzman Scholars Program Eligibility
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year (for the current selection cycle, as of August 1, 2023).
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher. Acceptable test options are: Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100. International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7. Cambridge English: Advanced (C1) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (C2). Minimum score 185.
How to Apply for Schwarzman Scholars Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates