Seplat Petroleum Development Company is now accepting applications from undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria for its 2021/2022 JV National Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme. The deadline for submission of applications for the Seplat Scholarship is August 1, 2021.
SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2021 / 2022 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through the provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Seplat Scholarship
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Apply HereOfficial Link
Deadline: 1st August, 2021.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.