Shell Graduate Internship for Postgraduate Students …
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Nigeria’s oldest energy company, is recruiting for graduate Interns. The ideal candidate should be a Nigerian, currently enrolled in postgraduate degree in Nigerian universities.
Job Title: Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students.
Duration:12 months (non-renewable).
- The Postgraduate Research Internship programme is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians, currently enrolled in postgraduate degree in Nigerian universities, to gain work experience and carry out topical research within SPDC.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring, Remediation, and Impact Assessment, Carbon / Energy Management).
- Occupational Health (Industrial Hygiene)
- Social Performance
- Project Management & Strategy Development (Library Science, Marketing and Management)
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Internship
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research programme including: study background, technical objectives, methodology/data required, and expected outcome.
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be sent to: [email protected]
Note: Selection will be based on postgraduate programmes/ proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!