The management of Summit University, Offa, Kwara State is now selling application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses and how to apply for Summit University Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Summit University, Offa (SUNO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Summit University provides world-class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest among-st private universities in Nigeria.
Courses Offered by Summit University
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Summit University Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME Form
STEP 1 At the homepage of the Summit University, Offa website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, click Application Portal
STEP 2 Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
STEP 3 After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, login again.
STEP 4 Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
STEP 5 Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
Click here to Start Application
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.