Applications are invited from current university students (exceptions are made for outstanding post-secondary school students) for The Bridge Fellowship Program 2021. The deadline for the submission of applications is 15tyh December, 2020.
The Bridge Program is a highly selective fellowship that commences with a four-week skills development intensive camp, followed by a lifetime of learning, strong support and access to opportunities throughout the fellow’s leadership journey.
The Bridge Program launched in 2014 and has become highly sought after by University Students across Nigeria. They currently have over 100 fellows in their network who have significantly benefited from their interactions with world-class trainers; professionals; market leaders; employment & internship opportunities and mentoring.
The Bridge Fellowship Program Eligibility.
- Be a current university student (exceptions are made for outstanding post-secondary school students).
- Have at least 2 years left in their tertiary education studies.
- Be available to attend a residential Bootcamp in Lagos next summer.
- Have demonstrated a keen interest in their personal growth and that of their communities.
- Show tendency of leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial thinking.
The Bridge Fellowship Program Benefits and Financial Aid.
- Fellows will receive professional mentorship that will support career decisions and growth trajectory.
- Fellows will also have access to a network of professionals across diverse fields who provide internship opportunities, seed funding and employment opportunities.
- Upon admission, every TBP 2021 cohort member gets an automatic 50% financial aid in fees support. Hence, selected applicants have to pay the 50% balance of 150,000 (Naira). However, they realize this could pose as a challenge to a few, so they created another small pool of funding to ease the financial burden on selected applicants.
How to Apply for The Bridge Fellowship Program.
- The application includes an assessment which will expose you to different entrepreneurial scenarios.
Your answers will reflect your entrepreneurial skills, leadership tactics and career goals.
- Choose the option that best describes your behaviour. There are no correct or incorrect answers!
- At the end of each question, click the “next” button until you get to the end of the test.
- The test will take you about 5 minutes to complete.
- The second part of the test is an essay report on your current journey and values that make you stand out.
Apply Here Official Link
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.