Total Recruitment for Economist » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Economist. The position role includes, but is not limited to, actively participating in delivering annual planning exercises: Long Term Plan, Budget, etc. The ideal candidate should possess a Masters Degree or equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Geosciences; an MBA would be advantageous.
Job Title: Economist.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Economist …
Job Title: Economist.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Prepares economic evaluations, quantitative decision support and risk analysis for routine and non-routine business activities for a portfolio of Total E&P assets, such as:
- Economic evaluation and commercial advice for new business opportunities,
- Economic evaluation to support Management decisions for the sanctioning of various upstream projects
- Runs, maintains and further develops the economic modeling tools used
- Actively participates in delivering annual planning exercises: Long Term Plan, Budget, etc.
- Develops and maintains interfaces with technical and financial entities to improve quality and deliverability of economic analysis.
- Realizes specialized studies on key commercial and technical issues and provide business advice to Management.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of upstream petroleum techniques, concepts, tools and economic methods
- Highly numerate with a Masters Degree or equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Geosciences; an MBA would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated individual with proven capacity to work to tight deadlines & produce high quality work within a high pressured context.
- Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Global view of the oil and gas business.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with different transverse teams at all levels and the confidence to communicate analysis to Management.
- Analytical skills, rigor, keen attention to detail, anticipation, curiosity, creativity, judgment are critical to succeed in this role
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!