Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Contracts Engineer …
Job Title: Contracts Engineer
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Ensures every Company contract created contains up-to-date Health, Safety and Environment Terms & Conditions in line with Group requirements
- Carries out all contract activities and processes in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensures that contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensures that contracts are created & managed in SAP, in Company database and Contract Management Systems.
- Ensures effective use of Company tools / systems (eg: electronic portals for CFT) for optimum productivity & NNPC/NIPEX Portal.
- Takes initiative to generate and record all savings generated for contracts in SAP and obtains validation of such savings via Company system in line with Cost Efficiency Initiative.
- Participating in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and making presentations to both Company Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensures the deployment of Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, etc.
- Provides post-award contractual and commercial support in the management of Claims, Change Orders, dispute resolutions, Contract close-out and up-date of Vendor data base when relevant.
- Prepares responses to any audit inquiry concerning own contracts.
- Monitors active contracts under his portfolio to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Participates in Service Quality Meetings (SQMs).
- Ensures accurate reporting & prompt payment of Contractors and proper archiving of fully executed dossiers
- Interfaces with and challenge partners when relevant
- Issues regular reports to NAPIMS CFT, NCDMB, etc
- Interfaces with the Affiliate’s Compliance Officer, ensuring that Anti Bribery Clauses are part of future contracts and Due Diligence is performed on Contractors as required by relevant Company Rule
- A degree in Engineering, Management Sciences or Law (with minimum Second Class Honours).
- 3 to 5 years experience in Supply Chain Management in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Professional Body such as Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) will be an added advantage
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!