Total Recruitment for Contracts Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Contracts Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, carrying out all contract activities and processes in accordance with Company rules.. The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Engineering, Management Sciences or Law (with minimum Second Class Honours).
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Contracts Engineer …
Job Title: Contracts Engineer
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Ensures every Company contract created contains up-to-date Health, Safety and Environment Terms & Conditions in line with Group requirements
- Carries out all contract activities and processes in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensures that contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensures that contracts are created & managed in SAP, in Company database and Contract Management Systems.
- Ensures effective use of Company tools / systems (eg: electronic portals for CFT) for optimum productivity & NNPC/NIPEX Portal.
- Takes initiative to generate and record all savings generated for contracts in SAP and obtains validation of such savings via Company system in line with Cost Efficiency Initiative.
- Participating in generating contract strategies, preparation of presentation of slides and making presentations to both Company Control Committee and Validation Committee.
- Ensures the deployment of Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, etc.
- Provides post-award contractual and commercial support in the management of Claims, Change Orders, dispute resolutions, Contract close-out and up-date of Vendor data base when relevant.
- Prepares responses to any audit inquiry concerning own contracts.
- Monitors active contracts under his portfolio to ensure timely extension, revision or termination as may be required.
- Participates in Service Quality Meetings (SQMs).
- Ensures accurate reporting & prompt payment of Contractors and proper archiving of fully executed dossiers
- Interfaces with and challenge partners when relevant
- Issues regular reports to NAPIMS CFT, NCDMB, etc
- Interfaces with the Affiliate’s Compliance Officer, ensuring that Anti Bribery Clauses are part of future contracts and Due Diligence is performed on Contractors as required by relevant Company Rule
- A degree in Engineering, Management Sciences or Law (with minimum Second Class Honours).
- 3 to 5 years experience in Supply Chain Management in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Professional Body such as Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) will be an added advantage
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!