Total Recruitment for Production Performance Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Production Performance Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, validating the official production data. The ideal candidate should possess BEng / BSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Process, Petroleum or equivalent..
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Production Performance Engineer …
Job Title: Production Performance Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Production Data Management System:
- Validates the official production data,
- Ensures continuous and sustainable upload of all required production data and events,
- Follows up until close-out the production event corrective actions,
- Develops, reviews, and updates workflows and procedures for production performance activities,
- Acts as Administrator for the production performance tools,
- Ensures all necessary documentation is updated,
- As required, provides technical assistance and training to the offshore operations teams,
- Assists in updating, maintaining and optimizing the production performance tools.
Production Reporting and Analysis:
- Writes and issue the periodic and ad-hoc production reporting,
- Analyzes and monitor the production / injection events, shortfalls and losses,
- Prepares production forecasts and the production budgets.
Production Performance Improvement
- Assists in the preparation of the Export Forecasts, mainly in cooperation with Geosciences, Well Performance, Maintenance & Inspection, Drilling and Planning departments,
- Performs technical and operations analyses, diagnostics, trouble shootings and audits, and promote solutions,
- Provides production inputs for the development / optimisation of the major shutdown / intervention scope or works,
- Responsible for the support documentation of Production Performance Group meetings,
- Contributes to procedure and guideline preparations / updates as far as production is concerned,
- Ensures a proper QA / QC of Metering data.
- Qualification: BEng / BSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Process, Petroleum or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 to 10-year experience in Oil & Gas production operations activities.
- Knowledge of Production Performance tools.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!