Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Production Performance Engineer …
Job Title: Production Performance Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Production Data Management System:
- Validates the official production data,
- Ensures continuous and sustainable upload of all required production data and events,
- Follows up until close-out the production event corrective actions,
- Develops, reviews, and updates workflows and procedures for production performance activities,
- Acts as Administrator for the production performance tools,
- Ensures all necessary documentation is updated,
- As required, provides technical assistance and training to the offshore operations teams,
- Assists in updating, maintaining and optimizing the production performance tools.
Production Reporting and Analysis:
- Writes and issue the periodic and ad-hoc production reporting,
- Analyzes and monitor the production / injection events, shortfalls and losses,
- Prepares production forecasts and the production budgets.
Production Performance Improvement
- Assists in the preparation of the Export Forecasts, mainly in cooperation with Geosciences, Well Performance, Maintenance & Inspection, Drilling and Planning departments,
- Performs technical and operations analyses, diagnostics, trouble shootings and audits, and promote solutions,
- Provides production inputs for the development / optimisation of the major shutdown / intervention scope or works,
- Responsible for the support documentation of Production Performance Group meetings,
- Contributes to procedure and guideline preparations / updates as far as production is concerned,
- Ensures a proper QA / QC of Metering data.
- Qualification: BEng / BSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Process, Petroleum or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 to 10-year experience in Oil & Gas production operations activities.
- Knowledge of Production Performance tools.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!