UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH) School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Applications are open for qualified nurses to be admitted into the School of Post-Basic Critical Care Nursing, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, for the 2023/2024 academic session. Requirements include being a registered nurse with a valid practising license and obtaining a minimum of five credits. Forms can be obtained at the school complex or online, and a non-refundable fee must be paid through REMITA. The sales of forms end on May 17th, 2023, and the entrance examination will take place on May 18th, 2023. Candidates must come along with valid documents and will be responsible for their accommodation.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The School of Post-Basic Critical Care Nursing, the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH), Gwagwalada-Abuja, is now accepting applications for admission into the 2023/2024 academic session from all qualified NURSES.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
UATH School of Post-Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission, an applicant must:
- Be a registered Nurse with a valid practising license issued by the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have obtained a minimum of five credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for UATH School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form
Interested applicants can obtain the application form either from the school complex or online. A non-refundable application fee of N7,200 and N200 to FCT NMCC, ACCT NO. 2034009628, FIRST BANK, must be paid through REMITA. Please note that there is no online sale of forms.
Do not pay any individual, except at the hospital pay points as directed by the school. The sales of forms end on the 17th of May, 2023.
For further enquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the school at 08056206826, 08055475957, 08033895519, and 08036767591.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE:
The entrance examination will take place on Thursday, 18th May 2023, at the school complex auditorium. The written examination will commence at 8:00 am, and the oral examination will hold the following day, Friday, 18th May 2023, also at 8:00 am.
Candidates are to come along with their valid professional practicing license, original and photocopies of credentials, receipt of payment, and a recent passport photograph. Please note that candidates will be responsible for their accommodation.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates