UEC College of Nursing Ochadamu Ofu LGA, Kogi State is now selling application forms for admission into its BASIC NURSING programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the UEC College of Nursing Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The United Evangelical Church College of Nursing, Ochadamu, Ofu LGA, Kogi State for the 2021/2022 academic session
UEC College of Nursing Admission Requirements
Prospective candidates must possess the Senior School Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB), or its equivalent, with at least credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for the UEC College of Nursing Admission Form
Online sales of admission forms commence from 1st March 2021 to 9th July 2021.
- Visit the school website: www.ueccono.org
- Create an account with a valid email and phone number
- Print out your PIN
- Visit Any Union Bank and pay the Sum of N8000 using your pin as depositor name to the school account
- Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: Union Bank PLC.
Account Number: 0150055393
- Return to the School website and complete your registration after 24 hours of payment
- Print your slip
Entrance Examination Schedule
- Date: 17th July, 2021
- Venue: College Auditorium
- Time: 10am
The candidate’s age must be between the range of 16 to 35.
NB: Please Beware the School Does not Act Through any Agent for Admission.
Deadline: 9th July 2021.