As part of a wider initiative to invest in excellence, the University of Sussex, United Kingdom is delighted to offer scholarships for all overseas fee paying students from Nigeria admitted to start an eligible Masters course in September 2014. The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction and is worth £3,000 (Three thousand pounds)
- List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Postgraduate Admission Form
- National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) PGD in Public Health Admission Form
In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be a self-financing student from Nigeria and have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2014. If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship.
The scholarships relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) excluding the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MSc Automotive Engineering
- Master of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development and the MA in Climate Change and Development
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex
The scholarship is available only to self-financing students. If your tuition fees are funded by an external funding body you will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship funded by the University of Sussex. If you have been offered any other Sussex scholarship and wish to accept this award, you will need to decline the other scholarship or vice-versa.
You must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system by 1 August 2014.
Visit Link to apply: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/pg/applying/2014entry/onlineapplication
If you are made an offer, you will be asked to indicate your interest in the Sussex Nigeria Scholarship when you accept your offer online. If you have already accepted your offer, you will be asked to log in and do this later.
The scholarship will be awarded automatically as a tuition fee reduction to eligible students upon enrolment at the University of Sussex.
Application Deadline: 1 August 2014.