After the release of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) 2013/2014 academic session 1st admission list, the management of the institution announced that there will be a verification exercise for all the candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various 1st degree programmes.
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Registration Guidelines
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- UMYU Acceptance Fee Payment & Admission Letter Printing
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Remedial & IJMB Admission List
Successful candidates are required to report to the University permanent site along Dutsin-ma Road, Katsina from Monday 4th November to Monday 11th November, 2013 for verification.
The candidates are required to come along with the following documents:-
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of age;
- Certificate of Local Government Origin;
- Certificates/Statements of all Results cited in the application forms (originals);
- UTME Result Slip.
Any candidate who fails to turn-up for the verification will be deemed not to be interested in taking up the offer and will be replaced by candidates on the waiting list.
The verification is free.