UNICAL Admission List — The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) various first-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the list of successful candidates at the university’s 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university has been uploaded online.
How to Buy UNICAL Admission Checker Pin
UNICAL prospective students can check their admission status with their JAMB registration number and UTME admission checker cards. Check below for the procedure to purchase UNICAL admission checker PIN.
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase an Admission Status Checker pin from the portal. Click Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online to purchase the Admission Status Checker pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- UMFB, University of Calabar
- Heritage Bank, Calabar Road
- Wema Bank, Murtala Muhammed H/Way
- First City Monument Bank, Calabar Road
Email email@example.com for more information
How to Check UNICAL Admission List
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number and PIN to access your UNICAL admission status
CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THIS LIST ARE PLEASE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THE ADMISSION STATUS SLIP AND KEEP IT FOR SCREENING AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS. THEY SHOULD PLEASE PROCEED TO PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE ON ETRANZACT PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK AND UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK.
SEE ALSO: UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on the Jamb portal to accept admission if they have not done that already.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) first degree programmes are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their UNICAL admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.