UNICAL post UTME form is Out! University of Calabar (UNICAL) is now selling the supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2022/2023 academic session. This page provides the entry requirements, registration deadline and application procedure.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Screening Exercise Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Screening Date, Time and Venue Schedules for 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Post UTME 2022/2023
- Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Post-UTME Form
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Form
University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session supplementary Post UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility: ALL UTME candidates who scored 140 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form
Registration will start on Thursday August 18th, 2022, when the portal will open for that purpose.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, October 24th to Saturday October 29th, 2022.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Deadline: Please note that the portal will, however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Sunday October 16th, 2022.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.