University of Lagos, UNILAG cut off marks (both JAMB and Departmental) for the 2020/2021 session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above the cut off mark prescribed for your course, that means you have a higher chance of being admitted, and getting marks below the cutoff means you may not be considered for admission.
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a federal government research university in Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. UNILAG has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
UNILAG Cut Off Mark
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the last UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
RECOMMENDED: UNILAG Post UTME Form.
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks:
+++ Click on the images below for better view. You can also download the PDF version below +++
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!