University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Institute of International Trade and Development (IITD) postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Graduate Programmes of the Institute of International Trade and Development:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
i. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in International Trade and Development.
ii. Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in International Trade and Development
iii. Ph.DProgramme in Trade and Development Finance.
- PGD Programme: Candidates must possess a good honours degree in any of the following fields from a recognized university: Economics, Political Science, Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, History, Geography or related field or Law not lower than 3rd Class. Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognized institutions and who passed with a minimum of upper credit are also eligible for admission.
- M.Sc Programme: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class Honours in Economics, Political Science, Finance, Foreign Languages, Accounting, History, Marketing, Management, Geography orrelated field or Law from recognized institutions. However, candidates in the trade related industry with at least five years working experience with degrees outside the disciplines mentioned above can also be considered for admission into the programme. A CGPA of not less than 3.00 point on a five (5) point scale of the University of Port Harcourt or other institutions recognized by the Senate.
- Ph.D Programme: Candidates should possess the Institute’s M.Sc Degree in International Trade and Development with at least a CGPA of 4.00. Applicants with M.Sc Degrees in Economics, Marketing, Management, Accounting, International Finance, International Relations or Mathematics with a CGPA of 4.00 will also be considered for admission into the programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the Programme for PGD and M.Sc is 12 calendar months. The duration for the Ph.D is a minimum of 24 calendar months and a maximum of 60 calendar months.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms can be obtained online. (Clickhere) or from the Institute’s Office (Institute of International Trade and Development, Delta Park, University of Port Harcourt) on presentation of an evidence of payment of a non-refundable application fee of ₦25,000.00 (twenty-five thousand naira) only. Payment can be made at Uniport – Choba Microfinance Bank Ltd., Account No: 1528022304, Account Name: Institute of International Trade and Development or Fidelity Bank, Account No: 4110029257,
Account Name: Institute of International Trade and Development.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
Completed Application Forms, academic transcripts, two reference letters and other relevant documents must be returned to the Director, Institute of International Trade and Development, Delta Park, University of Port Harcourt not later than Wednesday, 28th October, 2020.
For further information, please contact +2348033365787, +2348160516813, +23408036753501
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!