University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH), Uyo, is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Health Information Management (SHIM) National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain UUTH SHIM form below.
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Form
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Health Information Management Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session [ND/HND]
- UBTH College of Nursing Post UTME Form
- Mater Dei Polytechnic Admission Form
- KWARAPOLY Post UTME Screening Result
The School of Health Information Management (SHIM), University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH), Uyo, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its two (2) year course leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Health Information Management for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements
Candidates must have obtained the minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Biology or Health Science
- Chemistry or Physics and any other subject
Candidates must have attempted the current year JAMB examination. Possession of the National Certificate in Health Information Science obtained from a reputable Institution in addition to the above will be of advantage.
In addition to the specific entry requirements, the candidate must meet the following entry requirements for the HND programme:
- National Diploma in Health Information Management with a minimum of a lower credit.
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited health institution.
- Candidates with a Pass (GPA 2.00 – 2.49) at the ND level with two (2) or more years post – ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
How to Apply for the UUTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable from the School of Health information Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only payable to the School Account (University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, A/c No: 0049973287) with Sterling Bank Plc. The bank teller should be presented before the issuance of application forms.
All completed application forms must be returned with two (2) self addressed envelopes two (2) postal stamps and should reach the office of:
The Head of School
School of Health Information Management
University of Uyo Teaching Hospital,
PMB 1136, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State.
Names of shortlisted candidates for the written and oral interviews will be pasted on the notice boards of the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo one week from the closing date.
Deadline: 30th July, 2022.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.