The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma has released the COVID-19 guidelines for returning students.
The University Management has directed that as students return to the campus after nine months of lockdown, they should observe the Covid-19 guidelines as follows;
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
1. All staff and students should come to campus with their own facemasks and put them on at all times
2. All staff and students should come to the campus with enough of their own hand sanitizers to have handy for use at intervals.
3. Staff and students, as much as possible should practice social distancing
4. Staff and students should endeavour to make use of the soap and water, strategically located at the offices, Departments, Faculties, auditorium, and hostels, for the washing of their hands at regular intervals
5. Anybody experiencing even the slightest symptoms of fever, coughing, nasal congestion or difficulty in breathing should immediately visit the health centre.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!