Abia State University, ABSU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above ABSU cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for ABSU post UTME.
Abia State University is one of the state owned universities in Nigeria. Abia State University offers undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degrees. It has two campuses, its main campus in Uturu, and the College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine housed by the campus in Umuahia, Abia State capital.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
ABSU Cut Off Mark
The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible to write ABSU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must score up to the NATIONAL CUT-OFF OF 160 and above in the JAMB Examination.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!