Add/drop commencement date and deadline for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session at Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria have been announced. See more details about ABU add/drop exercise below.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria 2018/2019 Second Semester Add/Drop shall commence on Monday, 19th to Monday, 26th August, 2019 (Add/Drop exercise week).
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
This is to inform all undergraduate students concerned that the portal will be opened from Monday, 19th to Monday, 26th August, 2019 for the exercise.
Students with issues relating to 2018/2019 fees payment and update of course registration should seize this opportunity to do so, as request for re-opening of portal will not be entertained after the closing date (26th August, 2019).
Printing of Second Semester 2018/2019 Examination Cards shall commence on Tuesday, 27thAugust, 2019.
Please Note: Only students with valid Examination Cards will be allowed into the Examination Halls.
Final year students are also required to upload their recent valid/official passport photograph for the purpose of printing their certificates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!