Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its certificate course for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available programmes, requirements and how to apply for the ACEONDO Certificate Course Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) certificate course for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Below is the list of available programmes:
- Theatre Arts
- French Language Proficiency
- Entrepreneurship Development and Business Management
- Office Technology
ACEONDO Certificate Course Admission Requirements
1. Theatre Arts – Six(6) Months (for individuals in cultural centres, Media Houses and Churches).
- SSCE or GCEO Level with credit passes in at least two subjects at a sitting Primary School Leaving Certificate with evidence of proficiency in English
- 4 Passes in JSCE
- Pass in Audition Exercise (compulsory)
2. Music – Nine(9) Months (for individuals in Music band, Media Houses and Churches).
- School Certificate holders in SSCE, NECO, NARTER etc (attempted or passed Junior Secondary School Certificate holders fattempted or passed)
- School Leaving Certificate or those who can read and write with flair for music
- Those who had acquired musical experiences in vocal and instrumental performances with no qualifying certificate could also apply
3. French – Six (6) Months (for individuals interested in French Language proficiency),
- Three (3) Level credits including a pass in English at not more than two sittings
4. Entrepreneurship Development and Business Management – Nine (9) Months Office Technology
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or GCEO Level with credit passes in at least two subjects at a sitting, or a minimum of four papers in Junior Secondary School Examination or Primary School Leaving Certificate with evidence of proficiency in the English Language
How to Apply for ACEONDO Certificate Course Admission Form
Interested applicants should pay a sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only via remita to Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (www.remita.net), change the printout to receipt at the Cash Office and use the cash receipt collected to obtain the form from the different departments
For more information contact the following number: 08033659838, 09013724863 08068575777,08033110738, 08033611984, 08034662892, 08034856102, 08034856102.