Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above AKSU cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for AKSU post UTME.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) was conceived and funded by the Akwa Ibom State Government. The university opened its doors to its pioneer students in the 2010/2011 academic year.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
AKSU Cut Off Mark
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Only the candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!