Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of 2018/2019 session that the school portal for the payment of school fees is open for school fess payments. All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made between 17th September, 2018 and 28th September, 2018.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
(1) The above notice is strictly for the 2018 newly admitted students, who have already paid their Acceptance fees.
(2) 2018 UTME candidates that are yet to be admitted into Akwa Ibom State University are requested to continue to exercise patience and regularly check their Admission status on the Admission portal of the University, as the list is continuously updated from time to time.
(3) Candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are further requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO result, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!