Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students oft he Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has opened the portal for the payment of school fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made on or before 15th November, 2018.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!