Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted and stale undergraduate students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has opened the portal for the payment of school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All admitted students are to note that payments must be made online a soon as possible.
SEE ALSO: AKSU School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
For more information contact the Directorate of ICT on both campuses of the University.