ARM Life Plc recruitment for Customer Experience Officer (Graduate Trainee) » ARM Life Plc, a subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Holdings (ARM), is recruiting for Customer Experience Officer (Graduate Trainee). The position role includes, but is not limited to, attending to customer enquiries/complaints. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc, HND.
ARM Life Plc Job Vacancy for Customer Experience Officer (Graduate Trainee) …
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer (Graduate Trainee).
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Attend customer enquiries/complaints – Maintain good customer relations This role is location specific and is open to ONLY people who reside in the stated locations (Aba/Abeokuta/Calabar/Edo/Ondo/Bayelsa)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attention to all issues identified by a client using product knowledge
- Provide support to the Business Development Team within your location
- Ensure timely and factual communication with clients
- Prompt resolution of all complaints received and escalate where necessary
- Minimum – B.Sc, HND
- At least 1 – 5 years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Data Analystics
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply Before: 15h June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should follow the link below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!