The successful candidate will support the programmes team activity across the three business areas in Abuja and the North of Nigeria. Areas of focus include (but are not limited to)
· The MacArthur funded Teacher Education Research project
· The Research unit
· The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) project
· Stakeholder Engagement Projects
· Organising Events that take place in Abuja
· Supporting inward visitor programmes
Kindly note that this offer is for those who have completed the mandatory NYSC Service Year and have passed out within the last 3 years. Please find attached the terms of reference here (https://goo.gl/9NX0W5 ), expression of interest form (https://goo.gl/fcI2el) and the behavioral dictionary of the British Council (https://goo.gl/99QiRv ).
Interested applicants are expected to fill the expression of interest form. Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!