British Council Nigeria is currently recruiting a research intern.
The successful candidate will support the programmes team activity across the three business areas in Abuja and the North of Nigeria. Areas of focus include (but are not limited to)
· The MacArthur funded Teacher Education Research project
· The Research unit
· The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) project
· Stakeholder Engagement Projects
· Organising Events that take place in Abuja
· Supporting inward visitor programmes
Kindly note that this offer is for those who have completed the mandatory NYSC Service Year and have passed out within the last 3 years. Please find attached the terms of reference here (https://goo.gl/9NX0W5 ), expression of interest form (https://goo.gl/fcI2el) and the behavioral dictionary of the British Council (https://goo.gl/99QiRv ).
Interested applicants are expected to fill the expression of interest form. Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.