This is to inform all the graduates of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) that they can now apply for their transcripts by following the instructions outlined below.
All applicants should direct their applications to the Academic Officer Benue State University, Makurdi with the following Specifications:
1. Pay N2, 000.00 at the Bursary for Diploma and Degree Transcripts, N2, 000.00 for PGDE,
ADPM and Masters Degrees’ Transcripts.
2. Registration number/Matriculation number.
3. Erstwhile Department.
4. Your Date of Birth.
5. Duration of Studies.
6. Year of Graduation.
7. Full Address of the intended School.
8. Stamped and Addressed envelope to the intended school; large envelope.
9. N400 for registered transcript to abroad, N350 for registered transcript within Nigeria.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!