Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022 is calling for applications from entrepreneurs in the creative industries. The deadline for the submission of applications is September 5, 2022.
The Creative Business Cup is much more than a competition; it is a global, year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries by helping them develop their business ideas, connecting them to investors and global markets, and enhancing their innovative capacities for the benefit of industry and society.
The Creative Business Cup is an opportunity to gain visibility and network with investors and industry partners. They prioritise the creative industry since creative industries greatly contribute to global economic growth and jobs. Cross-sector innovation contributes to the creation of a more dynamic and competitive society by fostering the development of new and inventive solutions to the difficulties encountered by established industries. The goal of CBC Nigeria is to empower not only the participating entrepreneurs, but also the whole Nigerian startup community.
Creative Business Cup Nigeria Eligibility
- Be between 18 – 35 age
- Be an entrepreneur from the creative sector
- Show creativity and innovation
- Have an idea with business potential
Creative Business Cup Nigeria Eligible Sectors
- Leisure Activities
- Film, Video & Photography
- Software, computer games & electronic publishing (for creative industries)
- Toys & Games
- 3D printing maker
- Craft & Artisan
- Experiences technologies
Creative Business Cup Nigeria Benefits
- Stand a chance to win 1 million naira
- Take part in an Accelerator programme
- 5-day enterprise Bootcamp
- Get mentoring from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
How to Apply for Creative Business Cup Nigeria
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.