The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH notice to the university community on the enforcement of strict compliance to the COVID-19 safety protocols.
This is to inform the staff, the entire CRUTECH community as well as the general public that the management of the Cross River University of Technology as it meeting on Tuesday, January 05, 2021, deliberated on the need to create awareness on and or enforcement of compliance of COVID-19 safety protocols as prescribed by the Federal and State Governments and directed as follows:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
1. Staff and other person operating within the school environment are to wear their nose mask at all times and properly
2. Staff and others should be in possession of their hand sanitiser while in the university
3. All should endeavour to maintain social distancing, during their engagement in the university
4. The enforcement of the above directive will commence on Friday, January 8, 2021, and shall continue until further notice
Management has further directed that those who fail to adhere to the above directive will be denied access into the university’s campuses.
Your strict compliance to the directive is strongly solicited.
Victor E . Ene Fcai
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!