This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) degree programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that the payment of the acceptance fee will commence on Monday, November 7, 2022.
- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
SEE ALSO: CRUTECH Admission List.
CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000.00 (This payment qualifies you to print the Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart )
- Log on to https://www.unicross.edu.ng/
- Click on eduportal
- Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage to direct you to the Post UTME Page
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number, click the Check button to proceed Confirm your details and proceed to create an account once your Jamb Registration Number is verified.
- Enter your valid Email address and Phone number on the text boxes to create account and Click on the Submit button.
- A verification mail will be sent to your email; check your email to continue your application.
NOTE: kindly note that your verification mail could be in the promotions tab especially for Gmail.
- Click on the Continue Registration button in your mail to proceed to the Confirm Payment Page.
- Proceed by clicking Continue to get applicant login details.
- An email will be sent to your mail with details of your login credentials (email and password).
- Enter the email and password on the text box
- Click on the Sign in button to login to the Applicant page
- You are expected to change your password on first login.
- Click on the Proceed button to change applicant password.
- Enter your current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on Bio-data on the sidebar to view applicant details
- Click on UTME result page on the sidebar to add UTME result.
- Click on o’Level Result on the sidebar to add your 0 Level details.
- Select the dropdown to add your 0 Level details
- Click on Add Result button to add the new result
- Click on the Send Result button to update the O’ Level result
- Click on Upload Document on the sidebar to upload all the necessary documents (UTME Result Slip, Passport Photograph, O ‘Level Results, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Scratch Card, B.SC/HND/NCE Certificate, Birth Certificate and Certificate of Origin)
- Click on the applicant dashboard, scroll down to the end of the page
Students are advised to follow the acceptance fees procedure guideline promptly.