The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) 2018/2019 academic session matriculation ceremony has been postponed by 2 weeks. See CRUTECH matriculation ceremony date for the 2018/2019 newly admitted students.
This is to inform all New Students, Staff and the General Public that the Matriculation Ceremony for First Year Students of Cross River University of Technology which was earlier slated to hold on Monday 15th April, 2019 in Calabar and Obubra Campuses, and Tuesday 16th April, 2019 for Ogoja and Okuku Campuses, has been postponed by two weeks.
CRUTECH Matriculation Ceremony Date.
The Matriculation shall now hold as follows:
- Calabar and Obubra Campuses – Thursday, 02 May, 2019.
- Ogoja and Okuku Campuses – Friday 03 May, 2019.
The postponement is to enable First Year Students who have not yet paid their School Fees to do so. Students should however note;
- That their school fees should be paid in full on or before 26th April, 2019.
- Failure to comply with the deadline for payment of school fees will disqualify a student from the event.
- Students who fail to pay their school fees in full shall as well forfeit their admission for the 2018/19 Academic Session.
- First year students who have complied with the fee payment rules should confirm the inclusion of their names in the Matriculation List at MIS Unit.
- Matriculating Students should pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only into CRUTECH Micro-Finance Bank, obtain receipt from the Bursary Department and collect their Academic Gowns form their various Faculty Officers.
- Students should return the Academic Gowns to their Faculty Officers immediately after Matriculation. Failure to do so will attract a fine of N500.00 per day for gowns not returned.
Management wishes you all a blissful Matriculation.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!