Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), Centre For Sub and External Degree Programmes (CESEDEP), is now selling the applications forms for admission into its various Certificate, Diploma and Degree part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available programmes and how to apply for Crescent University part-time form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Certificate, Diploma and Degree part-time programmes of Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB), Centre For Sub and External Degree Programmes (CESEDEP) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Crescent University Part-Time Programmes
- Diploma/Certificate/Part-Time Degree Programme
- Diploma In Law
- Direct entry admission through Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) and A’ Level Cambridge Programme. The direct entry programmes are designed for candidates who did not sit or pass Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examinations at the required University admission level.
||Banking and Finance
||Economics with Operation Research
Benefits of Crescent University Part-Time Programmes
- Put behind UTME challenges
- Beat Post UTME hurdles
- Become and undergraduate through Direct Entry
- Complete your Four Year Courses in four years (No strikes)
- Enrol for Interim Joint Matriculation Board and A’ Level Cambridge Programme
- Fast track your Career In your chosen fields
- Study in an environment conductive for learning
How to Apply for Crescent University Part-Time Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08034999775, 08096629914, 08030644731, 08023034461,08033202322, 08039130891,08022380286